- Page Yield: 300 Yield
- Competitive price with high quality/stable printing capacity/smart and fluent printing performance
- Saves ink and reduces damage to the printer head.
- Easy to Install and Use
- Compatible: DCPJ152W/ MFC-J245/MFC-J285DW/MFC-J450DW/MFC-J470DW/MFC-J475DW/MFC-J650DW/MFC-J870DW/MFC-J875DW
Most Powerful Portable Charger: RAVPower 16000mAh External Battery Pack Power Bank with iSmart Technology – REVIEW
- 4.5A Output: Highest output in the market, featuring a 4.5A total output capable of simultaneously charging 2 tablets, making it faster and more powerful than the rest.
- Exclusive iSmart Technology: Charge faster and smarter than others, automatically detects and delivers the optimal charging current for any connected device- ensuring the fastest and most efficient charge.
- Huge capacity: 16000mAh charges an iPhone 6 almost 6 times, a Galaxy S6 almost 4 times or an iPad Air once.Safely recharges with a 2 amp or higher output charger (most phone chargers have only 1 amp).
- Unique Design: Smooth, ebony varnish allows you to power up in style, while 4 status LEDs keep you informed of remaining capacity. Built-in flashlight for dark or low-light environments.
- Safety Protection: Ultra reliable A+ Lithium-Ion battery with over 500 battery charge cycles; Security protection design: short-circuit and over-current protection. This battery pack will automatic shutdown if a short circuit or overload output occurred while unit is charging.
The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by Amazon’s #1 charging brand.
Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port or 12 amps overall.
Most Powerful, Least Bulky: A category-high 60 watts through six ports lets you charge all your phones, tablets or other devices simultaneously while taking up less space than a wallet (only 99 × 70 × 26mm / 3.9 × 2.8 × 1in).
Guaranteed Safety: Industry grade materials and premium circuitry ensure complete safety and performance. 100-240 volt input ideal for international travel. A soft blue LED lets you know it’s plugged in.
What You Get: Anker 60W 6-Port Desktop Charger, 5ft / 150cm detachable power cord, extra velcro strip, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- “Tough Guy” design: aluminum alloy brushed shell and cubic hard outline with LED flashlight, altogether only 11oz.
- 11200mAh capacity: Charges all iPhone 4 to 5 times; 3 to 4 times for Samsung; Once for iPad/2nd/mini; 450-500% to most mobile phones’ battery life. The best travel buddy if you’ll be on the road for two days or longer
- Dual USB outputs charge two smart devices simultaneously. We recommend using 1A port for Android smartphones and 2.1A for iPhone & tablets
- Suitable for Retina iPad Air Mini 2, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, S6 S5 S4 S3, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Nexus 10 7 5 4, MOTO X G Droid, PS Vita, Nokia Lumia 520 1020, Motorola Razr; LG G3 Optimus, PSP, and more Smartphones & Tablets (Apple Lightning Cable Not Provided); Intelligent LCD display shows accurate juice level, first one in market; Intelligent LCD display shows accurate juice level, first one in market
- Package includes: Intocircuit PC11200 External Battery Charger; 1 Micro USB Cable; 1 User Manual; 1 Handy Carry Pouch
Galaxy S6 Edge+ / Plus Case , Ringke FUSION [Crystal View] ***
All New Dust Free Cap & Active Touch Technology*** Crystal Clear Shock Absorption TPU Bumper Drop Protection Premium Clear Hard Back [Anti-Static][Scratch Resistant] for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ / Plus – Eco/DIY PackageDetails
Is it time to cut the cord?
A LOT OF GAMERS STILL have the idea that a true gaming mouse can’t be wireless-that wireless mice lag and are unreliable and will totally wreck your K/D in Call of Duty. Fortunately, that idea has been proven wrong repeatedly recently, as multiple companies have released high-quality wireless gaming mice. With the G602, Logitech has pounded another nail in that myth’s coffin.
Welcome to Rating Hardware
This is the place with the latest hardware reviews, hardware news, tutorials, and buying advices! Our plan is to provide detailed information about hardware/laptops/notebooks. We provide detailed tests, reviews, news, technical information and links to reviews by other sites even links where you can buy laptops at low prices with free shipping.
However, when buying a new laptop, there are always several questions to ask yourself. What size do I buy? Which brand should I get? HP, Dell, Acer, Apple? Reflective versus non-reflective screen? What good is a backlit keyboard? To solve all questions of this kind we recommend you to read our Laptop buying guide.
Are you the one all your friends turn to when they want to buy a laptop or any piece of hardware?
Are you a techie who knows how to write?
Then join our Team and be part of Rating Hardware.com!